- Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing. When measuring and mixing the product, wear protective garment, waterproof gloves, protective mask and goggles, rubber boots, apron and hat.
At spraying, wear protective garment, shoes and hat.
- Wash exposed skin thoroughly with soap and water after handling and application.
- Do not apply in a fish farm or in shrimp, prawn or crab pond/ nursery.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL
- Store in a closed, cool, dry place and away from fire and sunshine.
- Store in original container in safe place and away from reach of children.
- Burn or bury empty containers in an isolated area according to local rules and away from sources of water. Do not reuse.
SKIN CONTACT: Immediately wash with soap and water.
EYE SPLASHES: Flush eyes immediately with steady running water for at least 15 minutes. Get medical attention immediately.
IF INHALED: Remove victim from area of exposure and move to fresh air. Get medical attention.
IF SWALLOWED: DO NOT induce vomiting. Give one or two glasses of water to drink and GET MEDICAL ATTENTION IMMEDIATELY. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
|ALWAYS FOLLOW THE LABEL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USE|