- Etofenprox has a high insecticidal activity and provides very quick killing action against various insect pests including Lepodoptera, Hemiptera, Coleoptera and Orthoptera.
- Etofenprox has low toxicity to certain spiders, one of the important natural enemies in the rice field, and it is also harmless to honeybees in normal conditions outdoors.
- Etofenprox is a most effective insecticide when used against organophosphate resistant and carbamate resistant insect pests.
- Treatment with Etofenprox effectivity eliminates brown planthoppers and prevents their resurgence.
- Etofenprox has a high insecticidal activity against animal and public health insect pests.
- Etofenprox complies with the European law 78/92 which enforces the reduction of impact of pesticides on the environment.
- Short PHI of Etofenprox makes it possible to harvest the crops only several days after the treatment.
Click on image to enlarge
The information contained in this website is, to the best of our knowledge, accurate and reliable, but all suggestions are made without warranty, either express or implied. The values relevant to properties or the like of the product stated herein were obtained using field test specimens prepared at official organizations in some countries and are not assumed to be identical to values obtained on the finished product manufactured by our customers and on our finished product tested by our customers in a different condition. Nothing herein shall be construed as permission or as recommendation for uses which infringe valid patents or as extending a license under valid patents. Because the conditions and methods of use on the part of our customers are beyond our control, Mitsui Chemicals, Inc. disclaims any liability incurred in connection with the use of our products.